Pitch Night with Saks Fifth Avenue President and PureWow’s Editor in Chief!
Date(s) - Jan 16
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
STORY’s signature “Pitch Night” returns with our Founder Rachel Shechtman, joined by Saks Fifth Avenue President Marc Metrick and PureWow‘s Editor-in-Chief Mary Kate McGrath, on the hunt for inspiring new products. Envisioned as an open call for designers and makers, the night gives local creatives the opportunity to pitch a physical product to a panel of media and retailers.
Ready to step up to the plate?
- Step 1: RSVP to [email protected] with images and information about your product. See specific requirements below.
- Step 2: Show up with a finished product – something that’s ready to go if the right person notices.
- Step 3: Mix and mingle with fellow thinkers hoping to make it big.
- Step 4: Step up to the plate and share your product and its story with our panel. You’ll have 3-minutes to tell the panel why your goods are the next great thing.
General Requirements and FAQ’s about Pitch Night
- Due to capacity, STORY can only accommodate a limited number of pitches…so be quick!
- If you’ve already pitched the panel or have sold at STORY, we ask that you don’t re-register so that others can take a shot.
- Your product must currently be in production (no napkin sketches folks!) ready to be shipped and sold at retail.
- Your submission must include images of your product.
- Pitch Night isn’t a spectator sport – sorry, no plus ones! Due to extremely limited space, only those who have a product to pitch may attend. If there is more than just one maker/creator/owner/founder of your product, please note in your reply.
- You can pitch as many products as you would like, but remember you will only have 3 minutes with the panel.