STORY’s Pitch Night with Neiman Marcus’ Jim Gold and The Cut’s Stella Bugbee
Date(s) - Sep 13
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
It’s BAAAAAAACK. STORY’s signature “Pitch Night” – an open call for designers and makers that gives creatives the opportunity to pitch a physical product to a panel of media and retailers is returning on September 13!
This time around, Jim Gold, President, Chief Merchandising Officer, Neiman Marcus, and Stella Bugbee, Editorial Director of The Cut, will participate on the Pitch Night panel alongside Rachel Shechtman, STORY CEO.
Ready to be discovered?
- Step 1: RSVP to PitchNight@ThisisSTORY.com with images and information about your product. See specific requirements below.
- Step 2: Show up with a finished product – something that’s ready to go if the right person notices.
- Step 3: Mix and mingle with fellow thinkers hoping to make it big.
- Step 4: Step up and share your product and its story with our panel. You’ll have 3-minutes to tell the panel why your goods are the next great thing.
General Requirements and FAQ’s about Pitch Night
- Due to capacity, STORY can only accommodate a limited number of pitches…so be quick!
- If you’ve already pitched the panel and/or currently or previously have sold an item at STORY, it’s time to give someone else a shot! We kindly ask that you don’t submit again.
- Your product must currently be in production (no napkin sketches folks!), ready to be shipped and sold at retail.
- Pitch Night isn’t a spectator sport – sorry, no plus ones! Due to extremely limited space, only those who have a product to pitch may attend. If there is more than just one maker/creator/owner/founder of your product, please note in your reply.
- Press are welcome to reply with an outlet and credentials.
- You can pitch as many products as you would like, but remember you will only have 3 minutes with the panel.
Date: September 13, 2016 6-9PM
Location: STORY, 144 Tenth Ave. @ 19th St NYC
To see past Pitch Night’s successes, read the story here.