Pitch Night with Bloomingdale’s CEO Tony Spring and O Magazine’s Creative Director Adam Glassman
Date(s) - May 07
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
It’s BAAAAAAACK. STORY’s signature “Pitch Night” – an open call for designers and makers that gives creatives the opportunity to pitch a physical product to a panel of media and retailers is returning on May 7th!
Ready to be discovered?
- Step 1: RSVP to [email protected] with images and information about your product. See specific requirements below.
- Step 2: Show up with a finished product – something that’s ready to go if the right person notices.
- Step 3: Mix and mingle with fellow thinkers hoping to make it big.
- Step 4: Step up and share your product and its story with our panel. You’ll have 3 minutes to tell the panel why your goods are the next great thing.
General Requirements and FAQ’s about Pitch Night
- Due to capacity, STORY can only accommodate a limited number of pitches…so reply quickly!
- If you’ve already pitched the panel and/or currently or previously have sold an item at STORY, it’s time to give someone else a shot! We kindly ask that you don’t submit again.
- Your product must currently be in production (no napkin sketches folks!), ready to be shipped and ready to be sold at retail.
- Pitch Night isn’t a spectator sport – sorry, no plus ones! Due to extremely limited space, only those who have a product to pitch may attend. If there is more than just one maker/creator/owner/founder of your product, please note in your reply.
- Press are welcome to reply with an outlet and credentials.
- You can pitch as many products as you would like, but remember you will only have 3 minutes with the panel.
Date: Monday May 7th, 2018 6 – 9 pm
Location: STORY, 144 Tenth Ave. @ 19th St NYC
To see past Pitch Night’s successes, read the stories below.