TO-DO: Baby’s Night Out
Hiring sitters is for quitters. Whether over the river and through the woods to grandmother’s house, or across Manhattan to a friend’s place for a rockin’ holiday party, sometimes bringing the baby is the best kind of present. Keep your cutie happy, snappy, and ready to be the littlest life of the party with our to-do list for going out as a family!
1. Slip on a comfy conversation piece by dressing baby up in the lovely literary Brown Bear bodysuit by Out of Print. Featuring illustrations and text from the beloved book, this look is sure to inspire smiles (and each purchase spreads literacy to communities in need).
2. Add an air of distinction with the the Gentleman Mustachifier by FCTRY. A humorous hipster touch to your little one’s look, it’s sure to bring laughs to the adults while keeping cuties content (and quiet).
3. Bundle up for the trip using mimiTENS mittens that stay on while baby stays warm. Decorated with adorable unicorns, ninjas, owls, or robots, these cozy wearables are made with water-repellant Nylon, insulated with Thinsulate, and use cotton and lycra cuffs to stay secured to busy little arms.
4. Have a safe and secure ride by blowing up the Bubble Bum inflatable car booster seat. Lightweight and crash-tested, this portable chair keeps kiddos safe in the car, and then practically disappears by deflating when you get to your destination. Because who wants to carry a car seat to the party?
5. Enjoy neat eats with EZPZ Fun’s 100% food-grade silicone Happy Mats. Easy to bring and store with its bendable shape, this mat suctions to the tabletop, giving everyone more peace of mind (and less mess) when tiny cuties come to dinner!