TO-DO: Savor a Night In
When there’s a nip in the air, sometimes the best thing you can do is curl up and treat yourself to the comfort of home. Your to-do list tonight is about taking some time to relax, indulge, and find your center.
1. Relax with ritual as you use the Panatea Ceremonial Starter Set to brew the exquisite luxury of premium Matcha tea harvested from Nishio, Japan. 100% pure and rich in antioxidants, it’s an invigorating and potent beverage steeped in tradition.
2. Light up your mood with Sense of Scandinavia candles’ blend of perfume and vegetable wax. Poured into painted glass holders that make enchanting accents, each candle is a European-inspired olfactory joy that lasts for 50 hours.
3. Pamper your hair after a steamy shower using Aquis‘ next-generation Aquitex hair towel. It wraps easily, dries quickly, and minimizes friction for a soft and silky dry head (and a better hair day tomorrow).
4. Revitalize your skin by soaking up Herbivore Botanicals‘ hydrating jasmine body oil and coconut milk bath soap. Pure and highly concentrated, every aspect of their from-scratch formulas has a therapeutic reason – making every ingredient an “active” one.
5. Ease into bed and lay your head on Slip’s pure-silk pillowcase. Using the highest-grade long fiber mulberry silk developed and refined over ten years to provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability – Slip provides an unprecedented softness that’s easy on your skin, hair, and dreams.