This time: STORY, TOMS and Good Magazine are on the hunt for a few good things. Designers, makers, and entrepreneurs are invited to show up with a physical product and pitch it to our panel of insiders – STORY founder Rachel Shechtman, TOMS founder Blake Mycoskie and Ben Goldhirsh, editor in chief of Good Magazine. Good people, good products, good products – it’s going to be a good night.
The Ground Rules:
1. Have a physical product that can be sold in stores
2. RSVP to tell us you’re coming
2. Show up and get a “Pitch” number – arrive early, it’s first come first served.
3. Mix and mingle and maybe down a beer or two with fellow makers while you wait your turn.
5. Tell our panel why your product is awesome (you’ll have 3-minutes!)
6. Share your Pitch Night STORY with your friends #PitchNight
RSVP to Hello@Thisisstory.com